Thursday, October 23, 2008

Old times~






Guess, why i choose this title?? answer- because I simply love it!

I really love the whole idea about "making-lemonade-out-of-the-lemon"kinda thing.

Its simple positive and lovely dont you think so? When the heaven throw you a lemon, make a lemonade and enjoy it!!. If something bad happens, make something good out of it. When you have an embarassing moment, have a good laugh at yourself. When something happened that seemingly broke your heart, thrash your soul, simply learn something from it and move on stronger from there.
There are many times that I have make an embarassment out of myself, BUT THANK GOD! I managed to laugh( good laugh!) at myself ..
So now you know why I simply love this title!


Ok, now ..the real thing....

TIME flies.. .. REALLY FLIES.. Its like coming to an end to 2008 liao...waaaa.. feel old.. I will be 26 next year liao... REALLY SCARY.. ( but thank God I LOOK YOUNG ^^ ) there are just so many thing sthat actually happened this year.. This year is really a year that alot of things happened. Esepcially my insomia issue .. this period of time really make me realise how weak I am and my precious friends around me. REally thank you all ( you know who you all are)..But this period of time I really get to know myself more and rely unto God even more..Great adventure with God.. but I know there is more to come still.. woohoo...


anyway...




My two DEAR friends are in army now.. Just enlisted.. MR jovin Lim and Mr ben tan ( da cow) lol.. man.. They are in army now.. BOtak.. LOL..I was just joking with Kok leng that next year he and nehemiah is going in army also.. then all my musios will be botak.,..then we can call " the Botak Band" lol.. cool right.. a new trend in band members.. the "cool botak" !!Really misses them.. haha.. it feels different with out them around.Really treasure them alot as friends and co labourer in christ


our picture taken in bangkok lst december.. really miss those times..hohoho








anyway.. 3 out of 4 guys are BOTAK now..LOL.. cool right?



oh. just being random... Have been watching ugly betty!! I LOVE THE SHOW.. lol.. betty is just so cool la...^^ .. btw.. a pic that priscilla make for me..






ok...... priscilla say i look like betty....................................................................


anyway.. I hope to blog more often and hopeI will not forget my password to my blog too!! lol...

Blog more substantial stuff tomorrow.. today.. i am just doing some warm up only.. HOHOHO...

Good old timess.. Awwwww...


1 comment:

  1. WElcome to blogging world again! yeap, this year is special year for you! 2008 and crossing over to 2009! always thank you for your life! u are loved!

    ReplyDelete