Thursday, October 30, 2008

God spoke to me

Many of us are thinking that God indeed are merciful and gracious. Jacob uses method that seemingly unethical to get the blessing that is not rightfully his. But God gave to him still.
Wrestling with the Angel, his socket of the hip was wrenched.
Result? he has to limped for the rest of his life. Because of this limp he has to be humbled for the rest of his life unto God.because of this limp, he has to lean and rely unto God for the rest of the life.
What is the limp in my life? what is that one thing that I can be so proud of to say that " i am weak therefore i can be strong in God". When things are done, it will point man to God and not me. I have finally found that limp and it does help me realise my continous need to rely unto God.
I went to jog with Abigail yesterday, I shared with her something that God spoke to me.When I realise that "limp" in my life, I realise there is a need to rely unto God regularly and daily. Not only when times are bad.. or when i feel like it... or when my time is too busy, I will just compromise my daily union with God. But is a realization that you need to rely unto God, it becomes a need.. not just a want..it becomes your means of survival.... because you know that your life is mark by God to live for a greater cause and for a greater purpose. When you realise that God's burden start to grow in your heart. Serving, church planting is no longer just a good deeds nor doing alone.. but you start to seek for greater and deeper understanding and conviction about it from God. YOu just want to know what God thinks and His burden.

These few days is not a easy days for me as having a few issue in family, but precisely God uses this environment to show me who I am inside and the "quality" in me.

1.Do I really have that overflowing love from God that embraces all and covers all? How much I able to love the unlovable with the love of God that is in me.I want to love my parents more and really help them. i need God strength to not be affected by them and having that ability to help them. To see God to be in our family. Spirit of God to dwell in the Lim's family. But one good thing is that because of my situation at home, my sister want to bring my niece to my church!! I am so glad. Cause when the kids come, the parents will come! I am glad that God uses me to reach out to my sister family first. Still praying for God to help me in my family

God .....

-exchange my fear with Faith
-Exchange my weakness with your strength
-Not to love with my own ability, but fill me with your Agape Love that fills with power and grace and peace


2. Temasek polytechnic.. I really believe God wants to bring His "kingdom" into the polytechnic. For God came down.. and same thing.. For God will GO into TP and change the generation of students... Its not about them coming to us.. but is about bringing God's spirit into the campus. For this is about " His kingdom comes, thy will be done" God's seed is in every of the TP student in Hope poly ministry. And we will carry that seed and plant it in TP and saturate it to see transformation in TP students life.

God.. I prayed that you will

- Let all the TP leaders and students to understand that God's seed is in them and we will bring this seed to be planted and grow in TP
- to bring God into TP campus and see life transformation
- Clubs, study group, cell group etc.. we will see all these establish in TP campus by mid next year, its abt lifestyle... God love every area of our life. CHristianity is FUN and EXCITING! It will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment