Friday, November 21, 2008

God is faithful indeed. He is never late. He is always on time. dont you think so? Everytime when man thinks its time, God have a even better timing. Trust him, not in our own understanding for God is impossible to fathom, but love Him with your heart , mind, soul and strength and He will reveal himself more and more. There when you will learn about Him and know Him in a deeper measure.



This two years has been really a intense year for me.lots of testing and moulding. Its a real test of character and test of my trust in Him. But all these are worth it indeed, cause i gain something that is even more. that is knowing my lord and drawing closer to Him. He is indeed near and not far, He is always with us guiding and speaking to us. He is always there.Sometimes I just realise that we are too drown with what we think, what we want to say and what other ppl think, not careful, we drown out the voice of God in our life. Many times, its true that I realise that I am busy talking to myself, but not hearing Him. Be still and know He is God, its an art to practice stillness.

recently, my house main door is my favourite place to do QT. I have been sitting by the door, allowing the night breeze to brush my face and closing my eyes to hear my Lord talking to me, allowing my business to be wash away and exchange with the stillness and sweetness of God presence.It was the best time of my day to unload and reload with His promises and His strength in my life. Without fail, He spoke to me everynight. answering my doubt, giving me peace and reassuring me of what I am fearful of.

Have been spending time praying for TP, leaders and myself. TP is not just another campus, Its a place where God want to flood his presence and spirit on.

Two things that i spoke in the recent campaign that I think is pretty God led:

1) Lets move from smallest to biggest to being significant

2) we dont want numbers.. we want LIVES!



Its really true that number is not what we are interested , but instead we should really move to be significant and bring back God's blessing to the campus. We carry God's blessing promises. we are mend to be that channel. If we are just gathering number from TP campus and bring it back to the church.. what good it be? for we shd be CITY ON THE HILL... we are not to bring the hill back to the city but bring the city into the hill.

God will work through us when we totally dependent on Him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nell,
    Marco here, if you still remember me...haha.
    you know, it`s been quite a long time since I wanted to say this to you, perhaps it is because I didn`t get the chance to..The first time I saw u was on stage during service. It was my first visit to Hope and I was like, "Wow, this gal can really SING!!!" To tell you the truth, I was amazed and mesmerised by the power in your vocal. Never have I heard a gal besides Mariah, Celine and Whitney sing with so much authority and gusto in church before. I was immediately drawn to go for service again the following week and now, I am hooked...LOL:) Good job, girl!!! Luv your vocal acrobatics!!~

    Btw, I just happened to spot your blog-link in Karchun`s links. Haha. so surprised that I finally found yours there!!! I read almost your entire blog justnow and WOW, I have learnt a lot just from what you have writen!! Imagine spending one full day with you..:) LOL
    Saw u during the LC as well and of cos the ilead campaign. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play for that campaign. Even though it did not materialise, the time spent practising on my piano for the 2 songs was so worth it!! :) Looking forward to another one like this!!!

    Thank God for letting me find your blog..haha
    I`ll visit your blog more often now. And learn more things from u.. you`re a real source of motivation for me both musically and spiritually!! You wow us every sat without fail. I wanna hear you sing even louder next time, yea!!!

    Ok, I`ll comment more on your blog again soon:)
    Just wanna say that you have the potential to touch even more lives with your involvement in your music ministry as well as in pastoral. I see greater things and visions in you B-)

    till later,

    link me if you please..
    marcomarcus.wordpress.com
    B-) God bless ya!!!

    ReplyDelete