Saturday, November 1, 2008

random

yey.. after service .. went back to Jasmine and Abigail hse.. Really enjoy in the house.I can just do what I want to do and relax... LOL.. Now i am just relaxing and watching TV and doing blogging at the same time...

Wow..... realise its only like 2 days to my first day of work. feeling excited same time fearful. Really dont know what to expect, but just trust God and see what God will do through this new Job that he offer me then. But anyhow.. see what God can do through me then..

By the way.. a few things that I want to do..

Check list:

1) Lose 5 Kg by end of the year
Run 3 times every week and swim 1 time per week. Hopefully to lose weight and keep fit!

2) Going for hair extension!!
Yey, will have long hair liao.. its gonna be very fresh .. hohoho

3) BY end of the year to Perm my hair!

yey..all these are all physical needs list.. haha.. more to come..LOL.. but want to have a fresh look for the new year..

... hohoho.... bye....................

No comments:

Post a Comment