Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well done TP BUSART and TP ENGIT!

Attention to all TP ppl!!!

WOW praise God for the events that ENGIT and BUSART had on mon and fri respectively. It was truly a great turn out that God has bless both of the unit! Altogether we have 80 near to 100 visitors came, we witness more then 40 contacts turn up for each of the event. Both event was a success....

Right now I am praying for 40 cvts for whole TP. I really think that God will definitely give us some situation that lead us to have radical faith that leads to radical growth.

People. lets continue to stay focus on the prize that God has install for us. Lets not be distracted by anything or any situation, but set our eyes and our heart onto the one and only prize that God has set for us...

TP... lets really give our whole heart unto this TP campus. This land that fills with people that doesnt know God yet. I am praying for God to stretch my faith, my steadfast trust, my love and compassion as well.
This land belong to God( how i wish i can just take a flag and stick it on the ground of tp now.. worship jesus!)


Lord I pray that may you guide everyone of us into your promise land . Guide us and sustain us. perserve and see your promise come to past.Amen...

2 comments: